Kleidarotrypa

Kleidarotrypa is Greek for keyhole. This blog is a keyhole to everything that is on its other side.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Writing Up


I am only a few weeks away from falling from the sky...that is from submitting my thesis. I still have bits to write, other to edit, some to drop, some others to add. Surprisingly, I am not too stressed about it; in fact, I could even say I am now enjoying writing more than before...yes, I know I should go to see a doctor...But, it's so refreshing to see words finally formulating your abstract ideas, paragraphs getting together to build up an argument and pages making sections of your thesis...

What I need though to keep in my mind is that this is a 'thesis': that is, in the end of the day, I need to make my standpoint or my big or small idea clear to the reader...not to mention also to me...

The final countdown then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home