Kleidarotrypa

Kleidarotrypa is Greek for keyhole. This blog is a keyhole to everything that is on its other side.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I am back (sort of)

Hi everyone,

yes, I am alive and well, many thanks for the thousands e-mails and letters that you all have sent me...

Steady now, this doesn't mean that I will resume writing...but it was very kind of you to ask Tony (you know, our prime minister) to try to convince me to do so...Tony knows that I am upset with him and his friend (George Jr. I mean) for the global mess and also for making me paying so high city council fees...so, there is no way that I will start writing in my blog just because he wants to gain a couple of thousand more votes from my dedicated readers...

However, I have so many things to tell you...you can't imagine what I have been watching from my kleidarotrypa!!! But, I need to get some things sorted out first, so bare with me as I will pop in and out...

And 'NO', I haven't submitted yet my thesis...and please let's change the subject...

Here is a poem by Ian McMillan that I have read today; a poem related to the Tale of Three Cities, a project that comes close to things that I am looking in my research.

Going out for a quick drink with Ann, Anna and Katerina...

Catch with you later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home