Kleidarotrypa

Kleidarotrypa is Greek for keyhole. This blog is a keyhole to everything that is on its other side.

Monday, April 03, 2006

New beginning

A new beginning needs a new outfit. Hence the new template...not exactly what I was looking for, but the best I could find.

I understand I've left a question unanswered; that is, where I have been all this time. Locationwise, I've been in the same place...in front of my laptop. Mindwise, I've been repeating Sisypfus' task. And Sisyphus' rock in my case has been my writing...

The fact that I am now writing here does not mean that I have managed to reach the hill with my rock. It means that I have decided that I should be doing other things as well in the meantime...

But enough with the fake psychoanalysis.

I am close to submit my thesis. I am also close to other things, but I won't say anything yet; I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise...New things and people have entered my life and I will be writing more about them in the next posts.

Until then, a question: is there a secret plan of all women called 'Anna' to take over the galaxy any soon? It seems to me that suddenly the world is flooded by Annas...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "New...people have entered my life..."
    The suspended step of the dork...

    Theo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home