Kleidarotrypa

Kleidarotrypa is Greek for keyhole. This blog is a keyhole to everything that is on its other side.

Monday, November 21, 2005

S(h)ort of words















I was playing with my camera and by mistake I photographed part of my desk. And the camera captured this. I liked it and now it is my laptop's background.

I am reorganising the space in my room, a mirrored effort of reorganising my life. Too much dust...

I have missed the chance to speak about the national day of 17th November (students' uprise against dictatorship in 1973).

I am too absent-minded now to write; note to myself: 'next time you look through kleidarotrypa make some espresso, switch on the desk lamp, switch off the lights, open the curtains to the frosty and foggy night and switch on the radio; it helps the vision'.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why don'y u write anymore on ur blog? I miss reading it!

     
  • At 4:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where r u?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home