Kleidarotrypa

Kleidarotrypa is Greek for keyhole. This blog is a keyhole to everything that is on its other side.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Aufwiedersehen, adios and goodbye

This is an emotional post, as it is the last one of this blog.

I have decided to suspend my, already infrequent, writing in kleidarotrypa. Contrary to what I hoped, I didn't manage to create a clear identity of this blog. Perhaps that particularly period of my life (trying to finish a PhD) has affected it in a rather negative way.

However, kleidarotrypa has been my first blog and I will always remember it nostalgically. Deep down I haven't lost hope about it, therefore I am not deleting it from the blogosphere. I just stop writing; as in a mode of suspension. Perhaps one day it will resume its life, or not; but it would't be any time soon.

My last piece of (very exciting) news: From September onwards I will be in Manchester, lecturing and researching at the Centre for Museology. My dreams are coming true...

So, that's it then. Many kisses and warm hugs to my very few readers.

Stay cool; stay brave.

Aufwiedersehen, adios and goodbye,

Kostas.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    goodbye!

     
  • At 5:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Es ist wirklich schade dass dein Blog nun endet. Es war einzig!
    Ich hoffe dir passiert bald etwas spannendes (von deine Erlebnisse als Lektor), damit du wieder was schreibst.
    Bis dahin erstmal viele Liebe Grüße.

    Le rêve devient réalité si tu le crois

     
  • At 5:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Es ist wirklich schade dass dein Blog nun endet. Es war einzig!
    Ich hoffe dir passiert bald etwas spannendes (von deine Erlebnisse als Lektor), damit du wieder was schreibst.
    Bis dahin erstmal viele Liebe Grüße.

    Le rêve devient réalité si tu le crois

     
  • At 9:26 am, Blogger moo de flâneur said…

    Hi Kostas,

    Enjoy reading your blog and thanks for leaving a message in mine.

    Wish you have a brilliant career in the University and finishing your PhD very soon.

    I will start the long-distance MA course in coming October.

    Stay in touch.

    Cheers,
    Moody from Hong Kong

     

Post a Comment

<< Home